Full and Part-time sales positions
Looking for enthusiastic and motivated team members for Weekend, Weekday and Seasonal positions.
Previous retail experience, inventory control, and point of sales skills are preferred.
Please contact [email protected]
As a bike mechanic you will:
- Assess, repair, and maintain bicycles in compliance with Impalas' safety and quality standards.
- Assemble new bicycles with closed attention to detail.
- Inform and educate customers regarding the functionality and maintenance of bicycles.
- Evaluate bicycles and recommend/connect customers to products, parts, and services where necessary
- Work closely with a team to meet daily service goals
- Maintain thorough and accurate service records to ensure all parties involved are well-informed
- Uphold a clean and safe works environment and service shop
- Assist supervisor with maintenance of parts, tool, and supply inventory.
- Ability to use and handle basic tools, equipment, and chemicals.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- High and consistent attention to quality and detail.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to work closely in a team with a positive attitude.
- Previous mechanical skills are considered an asset, but we are compliant with those motivated to learn.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal, Temporary, Intership/Co-op, Permanent
Send resumes to [email protected]